There are countless ways to get involved with Bridges Alliance of Johnson County!
After some time of organizing Bridges Alliance of Johnson County, we are ready to begin the 14 weekly “Surviving to Thriving” sessions for families and individuals to empower themselves through creating budgets, future plans, and SMART goals. With this training comes opportunities to serve.
We are in need of allies (advocates), hospitality crew, set up/clean up crews, meal servers, childcare, and even donations of food. There is really a spot for everyone. The training will take place at Grace United Methodist Church, 1300 E. Adams St, Franklin,
More Volunteer Opportunities:
- Help writing grants
- Serve on working teams:
- Big View – Gather community leaders and Circles family members to identify, discuss, and problem solve barriers to getting out of poverty
- Solicit Support – Recruit others to join Bridges Alliance of Johnson and/or assure there are sufficient resources to implement Circles classes groups.
- Jobs and Education team is reorganized to assist Circle Leaders in identifying existing jobs and educational pathways, provide soft-skill and planning support to pursue these pathways, and make referrals into community training and placement programs
- Community Team is organized to manage space, secure donated meals, organize childcare and programming, facilitate and organize weekly support meetings and assist the Circles Coach, as needed
After completing the Volunteer Application or clicking HERE to open and print the paper version – (Mail paper version to Bridges Alliance of JC, P.O. Box 147 Whiteland, IN 46184 or email to email@example.com).
Individuals can sign up for some of our service opportunities within the link found below.
We also ask that you share with any group that you think that might have volunteers that would be interested in serving with us.
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming SignUps. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us.
Call 317-667-3332, email us for more information.